Since taking office, Assemblywoman Frontus has delivered $3 Million to the district.
In 2019 she delivered:
* $100k to Pathways to Apprenticeship (P2A), a pre-apprenticeship which trained 20 Coney Island residents in various union trades.
* $100k to Bay Ridge Center, a program for the seniors of Bay Ridge.
* $31k to P.S. 100, the Coney Island School for new air conditioners.
* $22k to the Fort Hamilton Library
* $22k to the Dyker Heights Library
* $10k to the Arab American Association of NY
* $10k to Neighborhood Housing Services
* $10k to NIA in Dyker Heights
* $10k to Coney Island Lighthouse Mission
* $5k to Grandma's Love
* $5k to APNA Adult Day Care
In 2021, Assemblywoman Frontus delivered $1 Million in capital funding:
* $250k to Coney Island Hospital for new medical equipment
* $250k to NYCHA Sites 4&5 for new security system
*$125k to Kingsborough Community College (CUNY) for Urban Farm
*$125k to P.S. 288 in Coney Island for new science lab
*$125k to I.S. 259 in Bay Ridge for new STEM lab
*$125k to I.S. 201 in Dyker Heights for new STEAM Lab
In 2022, Assemblywoman Frontus announced $1Million in capital funding:
*$500k to NYC Parks for upgrading BBQ area in Kaiser Park and new ADA accessible park tables and benches
*$250k to Maimonides Medical Center in Bay Ridge for a new ambulance
*$250k to P.S. 127 in Dyker Heights for renovations to school bathrooms and ADA repairs